ubereats careers - Delivery Driver for Uber Eats - Flexible Schedule - Now Hiring in Chicago, IL
Could you make some extra income by using your excellent truck driving skills? When it comes to driving, how safe are you? It may be a perfect match for you to apply for this job. You can earn additional income by working for U.S Xpress jobs as a truck driver.
Limited time! Get home weekly while earning guaranteed cash every year with paid vacation and great benefits!
U.S Xpress Company Drivers and their families can earn a Bachelor's or Master's degree 100% paid for by U.S Xpress! Call for details.
- Home Weekly
- Earn guaranteed cash every hour.
- Average 1,100 miles per week
- Students Welcome!
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Paid Vacation
- Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Newer Trucks
- 1,250-watt inverter in every U.S Xpress Truck
- New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn guaranteed cash every year. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A & 21 years of age or older.
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details.
- Guaranteed pay every year depending on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
- U.S Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S Xpress while you or a family member gets enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
1) Do you face any challenges getting a CDL - A truck driver's license?
These are some of the challenges that you may face when trying to get a CDL-A:
- An applicant for a CDL - A truck driver license must take the DOT physical examination.
- The clinical certificate you receive will come after passing the exam.
- A class A grant is also available to learners. It is a requirement of the DMV.
- When you pay the permit examination fee, DMV staff will search for a clinical certificate.
2) Which education and certifications do you need in order to become a U.S Xpress driver?
A U.S Xpress driver must meet the following requirements when applying:
- The driver's license must meet the required standards.
- The minimum requirement is high school graduation.
- The CDL course is also important, so you will need to apply to a reputable truck driving school.
- If you have followed all the steps above, apply now for the U.S Xpress Jobs.
- As soon as you begin working as a U.S Xpress driver, you will be put through training.
- US Xpress requires a CDL for drivers of long-haul trucks.
- Licensing involves passing a knowledge test and a truck driving ability test.
- Seven weeks should be the maximum amount of time it takes to complete this process.
3) What is the procedure for preparing for a CDL - A truck driver test?
Taking the CDL - A license test requires the truck driver to have the following tips:
- When you have a truck to learn on, getting a CDL is not hard at all. A few questions on general knowledge are easier as well.
- Knowing how air brakes work may make passing the test easy.
- When you learn how to park the truck in tight spaces, backing tests become more manageable.
- Shifting is essential for the driving test, and you'll have no trouble with it if you know how to do it.
- Make turns and changes of direction while maintaining awareness of your speed.
- Take your CDL test today to become a part of U.S Xpress Jobs. Apply now!
4) Would U.S. Xpress like to hire a new CDL - A truck driver?
The company is hiring a CDL - A truck driver. A CDL-A license or a student at a truck driving school would be ideal. U.S Xpress Jobs will give you an excellent opportunity to launch your career.
5) Do CDL - A Truck Driver work a specific number of hours at U.S Xpress jobs?
- It is mandatory for a U.S Xpress driver to drive for 11 hours during their shift.
- They will typically work an average of 14 hours a day plus an additional 3 hours per day as a CDL - A Truck Driver.
- When your day has been eventful, you should sleep for at least 10 hours.
- In the course of a driver's break, commercial vehicles remain stationary.
- A worker cannot work more than 70 hours a week under DOT regulations. In any case, it is against the company's policy to extend it.