Job Opening for Amazon delivery driver- Apply Today (Hiring Immediately) in Chicago, IL
Shifts: Morning, afternoon, weekday, or weekend.
Are you interested in a new opportunity where you can work independently, make a difference in your community, and delight hundreds of customers every day? Apply to be Amazon delivery driver for Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP) today. DSPs provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are hiring Amazon Delivery Drivers to meet growing customers’ demands as we approach the holiday season. DSPs offer competitive compensation, benefits, a great company culture, and opportunities for growth. No delivery experience required - apply today to schedule your in-person or virtual interview. DSPs are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.
What You’ll Do:
As an Amazon Delivery Driver, you’ll drive an Amazon-branded vehicle, delivering 200-250 packages per day. You will be a delivery hero in the neighborhoods you serve - delivering hundreds of smiles to customers every day in the form of critical supplies, household goods, toys and so much more. You can expect to work 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day.
Why You’ll Love Working For a DSP:
- Earn more: competitive compensations are there in Amazon delivery driver jobs.
- Compelling Benefits: paid time off and health insurance for all full-time employees.
- Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers.
- Stay active: you’ll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customers’ doorstep.
- Professional growth: many DSPs offer career growth opportunities such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification, and professional development and training.
- Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture.
- Equal opportunity employer: DSP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
What You’ll Need:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment.
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation.
Health and safety are always a top priority for Amazon delivery driver jobs and the Delivery Service Partners Amazon contracts with. In partnership with one another, Amazon and the DSPs continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy.
1)What kind of people should consider this opportunity?
- This is the best opportunity for those who are willing to work in a full-time job and those who have previous experience in hiring and coaching teams. It is best for those people who are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- However, this opportunity may not be a good fit for those who are willing to work part-time to earn passive income.
- Because an Amazon delivery driver has to work for 8-10 hours to make the deliveries possible. Apply now!
2)Why should I consider this position?
One should consider the post of an Amazon delivery driver because of the following reasons-
- It is a good source to earn extra money.
- PTO and health insurance are there for full-time employees.
- You have the opportunity of working independently.
- A lot of professional growth is there like - many DSPs offer career growth opportunities such as moving into Lead
- Driver, Dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification, and professional development and training.
- One gets a fast-paced working environment.
- Amazon jobs do not discriminate against its employees on any grounds.
Apart from this, there are n number of benefits that Amazon jobs provide which is attracting -people to pursue this as their career option. So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
3)Is there any pre-requisite for this post?
The position of Amazon delivery driver does not demand much, only some basic documents are necessary for this post.
Prerequisites that are mandatory for this post are as follows-
- One’s age must be 21 years old.
- One should have a valid driver’s license and a permit to operate in a particular state.
- One should be physically fit so that he’ll be able to lift some weight.
4)Is it mandatory for an Amazon delivery driver to have a friendly nature?
Yes, if an Amazon delivery driver has a friendly nature then he’ll be able to interact well with the customers and be able to maintain good relations with them. Rudeness sometimes leads to a negative impact on delivery drivers. Moreover, if an Amazon delivery driver is able to interact well then surely he will be able to meet the expectations of the customers. Therefore, it is necessary for Amazon delivery drivers to have good communication skills.
5)What are the benefits of the future DSP programs and how can someone check their application status?
The benefits are as follows-
- They have access to resources that will help them in attaining success.
- They have regular meetings with the Amazon business development manager and discuss various strategies for the further launch of the program.
- To check their application status in Amazon delivery driver jobs one needs to log on to the application portal and through logging in one can easily check their application status.
6)What questions are asked during the selection of an Amazon delivery driver?
Some very basic questions are asked during the interview process of an Amazon delivery driver-
- Are you physically fit?
- Why did you choose to be a delivery driver as your career?
- Are you comfortable working in all weather conditions?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this role?
- What days can you work?
Therefore, some very basic questions are asked during the selection process just to know your interest in that particular field. So if you love driving this job is a perfect fit for you. Apply now!