Amazon delivery driver jobs Hiring-Apply Now (Immediate Hiring) (Hiring Immediately) in Chicago, IL
Delivery Driver - Amazon Delivery Service Partners
Shifts: Morning, afternoon, weekday, and/or weekend
Compensation: Competitive Starting pay + benefits
Are you interested in a new opportunity where you can work independently, make a difference in your community, and delight hundreds of customers every day? Apply to be a Delivery Driver for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP) today. DSPs provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are hiring Delivery Drivers to meet growing customer demand as we approach the holiday season. DSPs offer competitive compensation, benefits, a great company culture, and opportunities for growth. No delivery experience required - apply today to schedule your in-person or virtual interview. DSPs are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.
What You'll Do:
As a Delivery Driver, you’ll drive an Amazon-branded vehicle, delivering 200-250 packages per day. You will be a delivery hero in the neighborhoods you serve - delivering hundreds of smiles to customers every day in the form of critical supplies, household goods, toys and so much more. You can expect to work 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day.
Why You'll Love Working For a DSP:
- Earn more: Competitive compensation starting per hour
- Compelling Benefits: Paid time off and health insurance for all full-time employees
- Independence: Spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s doorstep
- Professional growth: Many DSPs offer career growth opportunities such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification, and professional development and training
- Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
- Equal opportunity employer: DSP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
Health and safety are always a top priority for Amazon and the Delivery Service Partners Amazon contracts with. In partnership with one another, Amazon and the DSPs continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy.
1)Why should I apply for the position of Amazon DSP driver role?
Amazon is a good place to start your career. This multinational corporation provides an energetic work environment to its employees or contractors. Amazon delivery jobs are available in different shifts. Search for Amazon driver jobs near me. Apply Now!
Amazon DSP Delivery drivers work four days a week for a maximum of ten hours per day. You can decide when you want to work. Amazon places a high value on its employee’s health and safety. Employees who work as full-time delivery drivers qualify for a variety of employee benefits.
2)What are the Amazon DSP driver's qualifications?
Amazon hiring now drivers in your area. Look for available Amazon driver jobs near you, If you found any, Apply Now to be a driver near you.
If you meet these requirements, Apply Now
- You must be at least 21 years old to be an Amazon driver.
- A valid driver's license in the state of work is necessary
- With or without accommodations, you must be able to move boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
- You must have a good mindset.
- A background check and a drug test are mandatory to pass.
3)What work would I do as an Amazon DSP delivery driver?
Amazon has partnered with delivery service providers (DSPs) to conduct deliveries in cities. As an Amazon DSPs delivery driver,
- you deliver 200 to 250 packages per day in an Amazon van.
- you'll deliver crucial supplies, household goods, toys, and much more.
- You should plan to work 4-5 days a week for up to 10 hours per day.
- Working in these roles allows you to take 2-3 days off to unwind.
- Flexible morning, afternoon, weekdays, and weekends shifts are available.
- However, because of the great demand for Amazon products in the market, you have the option of working overtime to earn more money.
4)Does Amazon look for background and criminal history checks on drivers?
- For seven years, there are background checks for felonies and other significant criminal crimes.
- If you have a history of theft or violence, you may not be eligible to join Amazon Career. Your driving record is also checked to see if you have any serious traffic violations or penalties.
- A background check can take up to ten days to complete. If it's been more than 10 days, contact Amazon customer service.
- A long history of driver's licenses is not required by Amazon. Because there is no requirement for a minimum license history with the firm.
- Even if your license is less than a year old, you can drive for Amazon. This is a major benefit if you're a beginner driver.
5)Do Amazon delivery drivers have the option of working flexible hours or shifts?
When you work as a DSP delivery driver, you can expect to:
- Working full-time for 40 hours a week with full benefits and a competitive salary
- Because you'll be driving a delivery truck, you won't be able to use your own 4/10 (four days, ten hours each) schedule.
- Morning, afternoon, weekday, and weekend shifts are all available.
- You might earn more money by working overtime shifts when there is high demand during vacations or festivals.