Uber Eats Jobs Near Me - Delivery Parteners in Chicago, IL
Looking for more flexibility than an hourly job in the city? Deliver with Uber. Make money on the go! Become your own boss, no supervisors to bother you. Work on your schedule, earn on your schedule. Choose your wheels on your own. Get paid instantly within minutes.More reliable than a part-time job or seasonal work.
About the company
UberEATs is Uber's new food delivery platform that makes getting food from local restaurants as easy as clicking a button. With UberEATs customers can choose their menu item from a restaurant and drivers pick up the food at the restaurant and bring the food to customers. Uber refers to UberEATs drivers as “delivery partners.” UberEATs Delivery drivers are independent contractors who pick up and drop off orders.
Enjoy the Basic Perks of UberEats
- Flexible Working Schedule-- Deliver whenever you want, for an hour in the mornings, every night, a weekend, or throughout the week. It's up to you.
- Be Your Own Boss- choose your shifts according to your convenience. No supervisor, no boss.
- Every day is a payday- You'll earn good money with Uber by bringing people the food they love from local restaurants.
- Choose your wheel-- Grab your car, bike, or scooter to make deliveries.
- Explore the City and Earn Extra-- Between picking up and dropping off deliveries, it's just you, your tunes, and the road. Relax and enjoy cruising around town.
Basic UberEats Delivery Driver requirements:
- You must be 19 years old.
- You must have a driver's license, insurance, and proof of vehicle registration.
- 1 year of license history.
- Vehicle requirements- 20 years old or newer.
- Bicycle partners must be 18 years or older.
As a delivery partner of UberEats you can choose any vehicle but you have to fulfill some basic requirements to use a specific vehicle. In that case your age and condition of your vehicle matter the most.
1) Requirements for Car Delivery
- Meet the minimum age to drive in your city.
- Have a 2-door or 4-door car, made after 2000
- Have a valid driver's license, registration, and vehicle insurance.
- Have at least one year of driving experience.
2) Requirements for Bike Delivery
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a government issued ID.
- When signing up, be sure to Choose Delivery with a Bike or Biking under transportation method.
3) Requirements for Scooter DeliveryBe at least 19 years old.Have a 2-wheel scooter, made after 2000.Have a valid driver's license and vehicle insuranceWhen signing up, be sure to Choose Delivery with a scooter under transportation method.Ready to get started? Sign up today and start earning.No experience necessary. But, if you have previous employment experience in delivery (such as a delivery driver, food service, food delivery, delivery runner, or courier) you may enjoy delivering with UberEats!
Q.Does UberEats pay for gas?
No, if you are using a motorized vehicle to make deliveries for Uber Eats, then you have to pay for gas.
Q.How much do UberEATS drivers make?
Your earning depends on the number of deliveries you make. You can expect $10 to $20 per hour.
Q. Does Uber Eats claim tips of the driver?
UberEats does not claim tips. You can have your tips fully by yourself.
Q.Does Uber Eats track your speed?
Yes, they do. Once you leave the pick-up location, the customer will be able to track your route and location in the UberEats app